A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
The SANS CyberTalent Immersion Academy for Women aims to increase the number of women in the cybersecurity industry and offers a fast track to top jobs in cybersecurity. Women participate in SANS’s world-class training program and earn GIAC certifications at no cost.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education is a 501(c)(3) segregated fund of (ISC)2, Inc.. They provide the following scholarships to name a few:
- (ISC)² WOMEN’S SCHOLARSHIPS Up to ten scholarships will be awarded. Each scholarship award will be between $1,000 – $5,000.
- KNOWBE4 WOMEN IN CYBERSECURITY SCHOLARSHIP The recipient of the KnowBe4 Women’s Scholarship will receive a $10,000 Scholarship to be applied to tuition, fees, books, required electronics and up to $3,000 may be applied to on-campus housing as well as a (ISC)2 Certification Education Package.
- KNOWBE4 SCHOLARSHIP FOR BLACK AMERICANS IN CYBERSECURITY The recipient of the KnowBe4 Scholarship for Black Americans in Cybersecurity will receive a $10,000 Scholarship to be applied to tuition, fees, books, electronics and up to $3,000 may be applied to on-campus housing as well as a (ISC)2 Certification Education Package.
- KNOWBE4 VETERANS, GUARD, RESERVE & SPOUSE CYBERSECURITY SCHOLARSHIP The recipient of the KnowBe4 Military, Veteran & Spouse Cybersecurity Scholarship will receive a $10,000 Scholarship to be applied to tuition, fees, books, electronics and up to $3,000 may be applied to on-campus housing. Scholarship may be paid all at once or spread out over multiple semesters including summer session as well as a (ISC)2 Certification Education Package.
ICMCP - International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals
A fundamental benefit of ICMCP membership is eligibility for a range of scholarship opportunities. Listed below are some of those opportunities, which are updated on a regular basis and are reflective of the desire and urgency among employers and institutions to create a more diverse and inclusive workforce within cybersecurity.
ICMCP offers the following scholarship opportunities to ICMCP members:
- Marci McCarthy Cybersecurity Certification Scholarship
- Lynx Technology Partners Scholarship
- Nelson H. Waits, Sr. Education Fund
- Yeshiva University Graduate Dean's Scholarship in Cybersecurity
- Workday Cybersecurity Scholarship
- Google Cybersecurity Scholarship
- Target Cybersecurity Scholarship
- Axonius Cybersecurity Scholarship
- Training Scholarships
- SANS Diversity Cybersecurity Academy
- Google & RangeForce Security Analyst Certification
- Google & Security Innovation Ethical Hacking Certification
- Diversity Cyber Workforce Academy California | SANS CyberTalent
ISSA Education Foundation offers multiple opportunities to pursue cybersecurity:
- ISSAEF Scholarships
- ISSA Chapter Scholarships
- SANS E. Eugene Schultz, Jr. Memorial Training Scholarship
- CSA Professional Development Grant
Professional Development Scholarships
Thanks to support from NTEN’s sponsors and donations from several faculty members, scholarships are now available for individual courses and full professional certification programs.
Scholarship For Service (SFS) is a unique program designed to recruit and train the next generation of information technology professionals, industrial control system security professionals, and security managers to meet the needs of the cybersecurity mission for Federal, State, local, and tribal governments. This program provides scholarships for up to 3 years of support for cybersecurity undergraduate and graduate (MS or PhD) education. The scholarships are funded through grants awarded by the National Science Foundation. In return for their scholarships, recipients must agree to work after graduation for the U.S. Government, in a position related to cybersecurity, for a period equal to the length of the scholarship.